The perfect tour for those who love to immerse themselves in nature in search of peace and relaxation. Enjoy the uniqueness of a delightful Masseria in Salento or the countryside.
Ugento (Lecce), Ostuni
Places of interest
Salento and the countryside of Puglia, with expanses of centuries-old olive trees, Valle d'Itria (the Trulli valley), Lecce, and extraordinary beaches.
Discover Puglia by staying in beautiful residences renovated with great attention to detail to favor the guests' well-being.
Stay in a Renaissance-style Masseria, an elegant location near the sea, or a seventeenth-century fortified farm in the heart of the Trulli Valley. The sea at your steps or the renowned medieval villages, full of narrow streets and houses in a maze reminiscent of an Arab casbah.
There are so many incredible experiences that you can do here. Let's talk about it so I can choose the ones that best suit you!
Included in the price
Car rental, Accommodation, Breakfast
The two stopovers
The Land of Salento
Romanticism and charm perfectly define La Masseria Cirillo. You can relax and enjoy the tranquility of the place, the crystal clear waters of the Ionian Sea, and the natural beauty of the Puglia countryside.
The Masseria thus has a pleasant, relaxing setting, as only the countryside can offer. Enjoying your breakfast on the terrace, taking a dip in the fabulous outdoor swimming pool or the Jacuzzi, and borrowing a bike (for free) to discover the natural paths and the surroundings, are some of the activities possible at this Masseria where time seems to have stopped.
To see nearby
- The fantastic coast beaches are a few kilometers away, including Torre San Giovanni, 4 km away!
- You are next to Ugento (3km), and Gallipoli, a city with lots of entertainment, is 24km away.
- Nardo is 40km away.
- From here, you can easily visit the rest of Puglia: Leuca, Gagliano del Capo, and Tricase are less than 30Km away.
The beautiful village of Ostuni
Authentic and refined, such is Masseria Salinola. A charming rural house that still retains its original soul. Daniele and his family produce high-quality olive oil, and all products finely used and offered in the restaurant come from their crops.
The Masseria is just 2 km from the beautiful medieval village of Ostuni, a medieval town renowned for its curious lime-whitewashed houses. An ideal place to spend a relaxing holiday in a warm and friendly place, enjoying a good meal and the fabulous swimming pool with a jacuzzi, in a land rich in history and cultural sites, and only a few kilometers from the sea.
To see nearby
- The Valle d'Itria is undoubtedly one of the most attractive places in Puglia; the villages of great interest that you will find are Ostuni (2km), Cisternino (18km), Locorotondo (28km), Martina Franca (25km) and Alberobello (heritage, 37km).
- Polignano a Mare is worth mentioning on the coast (53km), the annual home of the Red Bull Cliff Diving Series. Other places of interest are the Zoo Safari of Fasano (35km) and the caves of Castellana (57km).
- From here, you can easily visit the rest of Puglia: Bari (88 km), Lecce (78 km), and Matera (100 km). The Valle d'Itria airport is in Brindisi (39km), while Bari is around 104km away.