Discover the wonders of Sardinia at your own pace: from its beaches to the mysterious and mountainous interior! Here is a complete itinerary of the island that will make you fall in love with its landscapes, people, and magnificent gastronomy.
Alghero, Riola Sardo (Oristano), Pula (Cagliari), Tortolí (Nuoro), Arzachena
Places of interest
A romantic stay, a getaway in Sardinia far from your routine? A few days on your own, relaxing, gastronomy, idyllic surroundings, and discovery are the recipe for happiness and sharing with two.
Besides providing relaxation and comfort, the hotels and B&Bs of this tour will satisfy the most demanding travelers; wine tasting, massage, and a jacuzzi in the room are some of the features offered. The accommodations are all strategically located near the most beautiful beaches in Sardinia.
If you wish, we can also organize activities, experiences, trips and dinners according to your tastes.
Included in the price
Car rental, Accommodation, Breakfast
The five stopovers
The city of Alghero
The Wine Resort Leda d’Ittiri is an old colonial house surrounded by 18 hectares of vineyards and olive groves, located a few kilometers from Alghero. Antonella and Annamaria (mother and daughter) manage this hotel with passion and love and look into every detail to ensure that your stay is exceptional. The family is devoted to producing quality wine and oil. Annamaria, a tasting organizer and sommelier, will be happy to accompany you between the property’s vineyards and organize a wine tasting for you. All local products from the resort are on sale.
To see nearby
- The house is in a very strategic location to discover the north of the island, just 7 km from the first beach, Le Bombarde, and 10 km from the beautiful city of Alghero.
- At about 20 km you will find the nature reserve of Capo Caccia and the Neptune cave; at about 42 km, the seaside resort of Stintino with its magnificent beach (La Pelosa) and also the island of Asinara (National Park).
- A little further, you can visit the beautiful villages of Bosa (64 km) and the medieval walls of Castelsardo (62 km).
The Sinis Peninsula
This small charming hotel is an old house typical of the region (casa campidanese), perfectly restored, preserving the time’s atmosphere intact. The result is an elegant, charming hotel where the old well, the oil mill, and the oven are perfectly part of the house and the patio furniture. All rooms are furnished in the style of the 1800s, guaranteeing a unique and authentic atmosphere without giving up modern comfort. The patio garden is a small oasis of tranquility. The hotel offers traditional cooking classes, wine tasting, and bike or boat excursions.
This Boutique Hotel has seven rooms and is ideal for honeymooners.
To see nearby
- The Sinis peninsula with its magnificent beaches (Arutas, among others).
- The Roman ruins of Tharros (21 km) and also the early Christian church of San Giovanni Sinis.
- The curious village of San Salvatore (12 km).
- Milis (6 km), Seneghe (16 km).
- The Nuragic complex of Su Nuraxi in Barumini (68 km).
- The medieval village of Santu Lussurgiu (26 km), Bosa (52 km), Alghero (97 km), Orgosolo (100 km).
South of Cagliari
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. The Nora Club Hotel is set in a lush garden of olive trees and flowers. Elegantly furnished, the rooms of Nora Club have a private patio overlooking the swimming pool or the garden. All air-conditioned, they are equipped with an LCD satellite TV and a minibar. Some have exposed beams.
You can enjoy a hot tub, Turkish bath, and gym at the wellness and fitness center. You can also enjoy a relaxation and massage area overlooking the garden.
The center of Pula is 900 meters from the hotel, while the ancient Roman town of Nora is a 5-minute drive away.
To see nearby
- About 40 km from Cagliari and its beach (Poetto), Chia's beach is about 14 km (Su Giudeu, Cala Cipolla, Tuerredda).
- Villasimius and Costa Rei are about 100 km away.
- Nora (one of the most important archaeological sites of the Roman Empire on the island) at only 5 km, and the Nuraghe Su Nuraxi, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, is about 100 km inland.
On the east coast of Sardinia
The Abba’ e Murta agritourism is located on the east coast of Sardinia, in an idyllic setting, less than 2 km from the sea, where nature is still quite wild and unexploited. This charming rural hotel comprises a group of longhouses made entirely of natural stone, in total harmony with its natural surroundings, and has 20 rooms. Inside you will find typical Sardinian furniture and fabrics that create an elegant and welcoming atmosphere. The owners dedicate themselves to making you feel at home and will be happy to help you with suggestions of things to see and do in the area or organize excursions. And for horse lovers, Abba’ e Murta also has a beautiful riding school with 26 horses. The restaurant, with its romantic terrace overlooking the garden, serves tasty dishes based on Mediterranean/Sardinian recipes. The nearest white sand beach and “Caribbean” sea are just 2 km away.
Thanks to its proximity to the sea and the natural environment, it becomes the ideal place to discover the most authentic and least frequented part of the island.
To see nearby
- We invite you to take the boat trip along the Gulf of Orosei, which will offer stops at the wineries of Bue Marino, Cala Luna, Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritze (accessible by sea or from the mountain) or at the interior, the Gorroppu Gorges and Tiscali mountain.
- The coast is fascinating because it is unexploited. The most famous beach is the 'Spiaggia delle Rocce Rosse' in Arbatax.
The Emerald Coast
This charming rural hotel is a “Stazzo Gallura,” that is to say, a stone house typical of northeastern Sardinia (Gallura – Costa Smeralda Coast), located just outside the village of Arzachena, in the heart of the Costa Smeralda. Elegant and comfortable, it is the ideal place to enjoy unspoiled nature and allows you to visit all the most beautiful beaches on the coast. The rooms are spacious, and almost all are suite-type, with all the necessary comfort. The hotel organizes excursions to the islands with the property’s boat.
To see nearby
- Costa Smeralda is one of Italy's most beautiful (and most expensive) places; it is the favorite spot for Italian VIPs, especially in places like Porto Cervo and Porto Rotondo. But you will also find breathtaking beaches ("for everyone"!), considered among the most beautiful in the Mediterranean, such as Romazzino, Principe, Petra Manna or La Celvia, Liscia Ruja, Rena Bianca, Pevero, Cala Granu, Mannena (almost 3 km long), Cala di Volpe, Capriccioli, Liscia di Vacca.
- Other places of interest that we recommend are: Capo d'Orso (18 km), Palau (14 km), where you can take a ferry to visit the Maddalena Islands, the small town of San Pantaleo (12 km), Santa Teresa di Gallura and the spectacular Capo Testa (35 km).
- You can also visit the archaeological sites of ALBUCCIU and PRISGIONA and the tombs of the giants CODDU VECCHIU and LI LOLGHI.