Sardinia family tour
The magnificent beaches and the interior of Sardinia, the typical villages, the natural parks, the “nuraghi,” the hospitality of the Sardinians, and the beauty and richness of nature, without forgetting exceptional cuisine. This tour will leave you with an unforgettable memory.
Olmedo (Sassari), San Vero Milis (Oristano), Soleminis (Cagliari), Dorgali (Nuoro), Aggius (Sassari)
Places of interest
Caribbean beaches and the hinterland of Sardinia, the typical villages, the natural parks, the “nuraghi” archeological sites, the hospitality of the Sardinians, and last but not least the outstanding cuisine.
Our team has personally chosen the accommodations (usually agritourism/farms). The warm, family atmosphere is perfect for letting your little ones play surrounded by nature in the heart of the olive trees.
There are so many incredible experiences that you can do here. Let's talk about it so I can choose the ones that best suit you!
Included in the price
Car rental, Accommodation, Breakfast
The five stopovers
The village of Alghero
Agriturismo I Vigneti is a recently built house made with taste and with low environmental impact. The Pirisi family has been working in the estate for generations, and today Annamaria and Gianfranca sisters are dedicated to their passion: making sure their guests feel comfortable. The welcome is warm, and the general atmosphere is very family. The rooms are simple but comfortable. Some have a kitchenette. There is a restaurant, swimming pool, barbecue, and garden at guests’ disposal. The surrounding nature offers you peace and relaxation.
To see nearby
- The village of Alghero is 10km away, famous for the Catalan influence in its architecture and dialect.
- The Capo Caccia nature reserve and Neptune's cave - 30 km from the hotel.
- The nearest beaches are about 15 km away (La Bombarde, Fertilia, Lazzaretto, Maria Pia, Mugoni, Porticciolo, Porto Ferro, etc.).
The Sinis peninsula with its magnificent beaches
Country life passion and love for the territory have allowed this agrotourism to open the doors to guests, sharing the farm activities that have always been the basis of our work. This is the message of Giorgio and his daughter Marta to their guests! This place can be a good starting point to visit the territory, know the local culture and traditions, in total respect for the environment. The house is recent, but it takes up the model of traditional dwellings, and, little by little, the owners are changing the furniture in the rooms with original and restored antique furniture.
To see nearby
- The Sinis peninsula with its magnificent beaches (Arutas among others).
- The Roman ruins of Tharros (21 km) and also the early Christian church of San Giovanni Sinis.
- The curious village of San Salvatore (12 km).
- Milis (6 km), Seneghe (16 km).
- The Nuragic complex of Su Nuraxi in Barumini (68 km).
- The medieval village of Santu Lussurgiu (26 km), Bosa (52 km), Alghero (97 km), Orgosolo (100 km).
The South of Sardinia
Su Leunaxiu is a modernized farmhouse surrounded by 5 hectares of olive, citrus, fruit, flower, and other trees. For more than three generations, the family that owns the house has worked here following the rules and techniques of organic farming and agro-environment. Passion for the land, love for traditions, friendliness, and hospitality make it a pleasant place.
This farmhouse, very close to the town and ideal for families with children, consists of 5 bedrooms. The family will also make you taste the typical and seasonal cuisine characterized by its products at km0
To see nearby
- Cagliari (14 km), Poetto beach (16 km) and Solanas (48 km).
- The beaches of Villasimius (approx. 50 km, Cala Molentis, Timi Ama, Campu Longu, Campus) and Costa Rei (45 km).
- Nora, one of the most important archaeological sites on the island - 65 km.
- The beaches of Chia (about 80 km, Su Giudeu, Cala Cipolla), Tuerredda, the Nuraghe Su Nuraxi (81 km), a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Panoramic view of Lake Cedrino and all the mountains around
The Agriturismo is in an extraordinary location for its panoramic view of Lake Cedrino and all the mountains around it. It offers many activities, such as kayaking on the lake and excursions on foot. In the garden, there is still the ‘Pinnetta’ (an old building of stones and branches) in which the grandparents of Nanni, the current owner of the estate, lived. The atmosphere is family, and if you wish, you can also dine on-site (sausages, suckling pigs, lamb, ravioli, jams, bread, and dessert, all the products are homemade and, therefore, of very high quality ). The rooms are rustic in style and have a private terrace.
The kindness and friendliness of Nanni and his wife, a lush natural environment, authentic and local cuisine, near one of the most beautiful coasts of Sardinia, the last stretch of road gravel (more or less 1 km) can be uncomfortable. Still, once there, you’ll be in a natural paradise.
To see nearby
- Cala Gonone (15km) to take the boat trip from the Gulf of Orosei (a day at sea with stops in several coves such as Cala Luna and Goloritze).
- The astonishing archaeological site of Tiscali (village of nuraghes inside a mountain) or the village of mural paintings of Orgosolo (30 km) as well as all those of Barbagia: a mysterious and wild part of Sardinia.
- For hiking enthusiasts, we recommend a visit to the Gorroppu Gorge (24 km), the Canyon of Europe.
The region of La Gallura
This farmhouse is one of the oldest and most famous in Sardinia and is located in Gallura (in the interior of Costa Smeralda), known for the typical stone constructions called “stazzo” (from the Latin statio). For generations, this establishment has bred cattle; thanks to this, you will taste delicious authentic and traditional dishes! Some rooms are small stone houses located in different places on the estate. It is possible to participate in the daily life of the field and visit the farm.
Even though the size of the hotel is relatively large, it perfectly maintains the authenticity of country life and natural surroundings, ideal for family vacations and countryside and nature lovers.
To see nearby
- Ancient town of Aggius (5 km), Castelsardo (50 km).
- The beautiful beaches of Isola Rossa (26 km), Costa Smeralda – Palau, Maddalena Islands (45 km).
- Santa Teresa di Gallura and the spectacular Capo Testa (50 km).